Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ten on Tuesday (link party)

Today's Ten on Tuesday theme: 10 things I want to do with the kiddos this summer! (Photos courtesy of Pinterest.com and my own personal stash)

1. Paint our toes! Miss E loves to have her toes painted, so that's first on my list ~ probably this weekend!

2. Yard work, in the form of child labor. I kid! But seriously, E is in this new "I help you, mommy?" phase, and while she's eager, we're going to teach her about working around the house with some simple chores to start. Supervised, of course. (And don't our plants look good?)




3. Build stuff. Okay, maybe E and the little man can't exactly 'help' with that, but they can sure watch!I'll probably be watching too, lets face it. Mr. Chickypoo is the handy dandy one. First up?A version of this rad fabric storage thingy. I'm giddy just thinking about it.

4. Play in the pool. The inflatable pool, but its still a pool. And probably less water gun wielding, although with E around, that's not likely.


5. Visit Monterey Bay, CA. Love this place and we go every year. <3


6. And in the same trip, visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Raddest. Place. EVER.


7. Visit Santa Cruz, CA. Hubby and I decided the kids get two overnight trips this year. We do love the beach!


8. Trips to the zoo. We bought an unlimited use family pass this year, and let me tell you, we've used the heck out of it already. I may get bored looking at the same monkey over and over, but three year-olds do NOT. And then mommy gets brownie points for being super cool. It's a win-win.

9. Visit the San Francisco Exploratorium. I'm so excited about this one. I can't wait to geek out on some science with the little one. She's gonna freak over the static ball. And I'm gonna have my camera ready!

10. Crafts! You didn't think I was gonna let the list go by with no mention of this, did you? Of course there will be plenty 'o crafty goodness in our house - we've already started!






Happy Crafting!

Jen



Linking up to:
Photobucket

P.S. Don't forget, help us get to 50 followers for the big giveaway! It's gonna be a good one!!

2 comments:

Delaney said...

Sounds like a good summer!
http://sweetteaserendipity.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That is a great list! I swear I could go to the aquariam and zoo every day--love those places! :-) Thanks for linking up!