1. Paint our toes! Miss E loves to have her toes painted, so that's first on my list ~ probably this weekend!
2. Yard work, in the form of child labor. I kid! But seriously, E is in this new "I help you, mommy?" phase, and while she's eager, we're going to teach her about working around the house with some simple chores to start. Supervised, of course. (And don't our plants look good?)
3. Build stuff. Okay, maybe E and the little man can't exactly 'help' with that, but they can sure watch!I'll probably be watching too, lets face it. Mr. Chickypoo is the handy dandy one. First up?A version of this rad fabric storage thingy. I'm giddy just thinking about it.
4. Play in the pool. The inflatable pool, but its still a pool. And probably less water gun wielding, although with E around, that's not likely.
5. Visit Monterey Bay, CA. Love this place and we go every year. <3
6. And in the same trip, visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Raddest. Place. EVER.
7. Visit Santa Cruz, CA. Hubby and I decided the kids get two overnight trips this year. We do love the beach!
8. Trips to the zoo. We bought an unlimited use family pass this year, and let me tell you, we've used the heck out of it already. I may get bored looking at the same monkey over and over, but three year-olds do NOT. And then mommy gets brownie points for being super cool. It's a win-win.
Linking up to:
P.S. Don't forget, help us get to 50 followers for the big giveaway! It's gonna be a good one!!