Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Feature Friday...except that it's Wednesday

With the baby being sick last week (yay for penicillin allergies), I wasn't able to do my scheduled feature Friday post...so I'm doing it today. And it's a really good one so you'll be happy I did it.

Meet my sweet friend Joelle.




Captured by Joelle is a on-location photographer based out of Sacramento, California.
Specializing in maternity, newborn, children, families, engagements, graduates, lifestyle portraiture & special events.

Now what that doesn't say is that Joelle is probably one of the most talented photographers around. No joke. She was even voted in the Top 2 two years running for KCRA's A-List. For those in the Sacramento area, you know what a big deal that is.

She's done pictures for our family - including my new headshot for the business - and we have never been anything less than thrilled with her work. Plus, she's super fun to hang out with.

Here's a sampling of some pictures she did for us and my business:





She has an incredible ability to get the shot with the little ones, even when you think there's no chance for one! So, today, head over to her website and blog and get to know Joelle and her work. If you're in the Sacramento area, contact her for your photo needs. You will not be sorry!

Happy crafting & picture taking,

Jen


No comments: