Thursday, June 16, 2011

Brassy Apple's The Craf "TEE" Tote (Link to Tutorial)

I recently stumbled upon the Brassy Apple's blog, and I am hooked! I've dusted off my sewing machine and been working on a few patterns to get comfortable with it again and I'm always on the look out for super fun patterns to try out. The Craf "TEE" Tote tutorial caught my eye immediately.
As in, I MUST MAKE THIS.


This tote pattern has everything I love: refurbishing (that old t-shirt), lots of color, and lots of bright, girly accents. And the embroidery hoop handles? 
BRILLIANT. 
I may have to make a smaller version for Miss Princess Chickypoo, too.
She'll definitely be wanting one of these.
Go show Brassy Apple some love and check out the The Craf "TEE" Tote tutorial.
You will loves!

Happy Crafting!
Jen

P.S. Don't forget about the big giant giveaway once we hit 50 followers! Share the link XOXO

No comments: