Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ten on Tuesday (Link Party)

Today's Ten on Tuesday theme: My top ten favorite Fourth of July crafts and foods! So here they are, in no particular order, courtesy of Pinterest.com:

 1.  The fourth of July wreath. LOVES!!!


2. Themed lanterns - what a simple and cute idea! I'm thinking kid project???

3. Strawberries! Yummy!! And since a certain someone in our household was diagnosed as allergic to them, they've become more like the forbidden fruit to me! I can't get enough (and I have to sneak eating them, how awful)

4. The fourth of July version of the french manicure. HA HA I adore it!

5. This is what the fourth should look like.

6. One for the grown-ups...tee hee

7. Oh Martha, you are such a crafty lady...

8. Ok, this one is seriously cute! Looks like I've got some wreath makin' in my future...

9.Mmmmmm....

10. And last but not least....



Can you tell I'm hungry?  Hope this inspires you ;-)

Happy Crafting!
Jen

Linking up to:
Photobucket

3 comments:

Casey said...

Found you through 10onTues.

LOVE the strawberries, they look so cute! May have to make those over 4th of July weekend this year.

Also, love the red white and blue drinks in the dispensers - adorable.

Straight Hookin' said...

Thanks so much Casey! And welcome! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love all these ideas! I totally want to throw them all together and have the best 4th of July party ever!! :-) Thanks for linking up!