Friday, May 6, 2011

NEW - Featured Fridays!

Today's featured business is one very near and dear to me: It belongs to my sweet friend Alli and her business You Take The Cake.
Now, you have not seen adorable until you've seen these:

Her embroidered bloomers and boxers (oh yes, the boys get some of the fun too!) are the most adorable little baby items I have found and I am so excited to feature them this Friday!

Take a peek at a few of the other cuties from her shop:
This one is my current favorite - I have the perfect tutu to match, so I may have to get Miss E into it pronto.
See told you! Boys get to have some of the fun too (and isn't the model adorbs? ;-) This is a pair of boxers she made for me before Mr. R was born to match his surf themed nursery. I just want to pinch his sweet little baby cheeks.

Know what makes her stuff even more adorable? She's one of the nicest people you'll meet.

So go show her some love at her shop here
and grab up some of her beautiful stuff!

Happy Crafting!
Jen

Linking up with:
Tidy Mom
http://Tidymom.net

No comments: